[Mich-listers] Blue Grosbeak -- Cass County, 16 June 2011

Love Creek lovecreek at berriencounty.org
Thu Jun 16 09:30:07 EDT 2011

Birders,

Of possible interest to some County listers that may look for the Blue
Grosbeak - I heard a Yellow-throated Warbler just a few miles to the west in
Cass County last week along Crystal Springs Street at the Dowagiac River
crossing. There are also Dickcissels on territory at the Blue Grosbeak
location described by Jon.

Good birding,

Kip Miller