[Mich-listers] OT call for list submissions from Michigan Listers

Scott Jennex cccta at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 08:40:22 EST 2011

Michigan Listers,
Myapologies for cross posting multiple copies of this email
It isthat time of year(s) for the call for submissions of Michigan birders lists. I will be gatheringthe totals as of the end of 2011 for the 21st Annual Michigan Listerscompilation.
If youhave 100 or more birds on your list for any County or other site in Michigan, we encourageyou to send the list in.

We know there are some birders with large County lists who have not participated in the past and we ask for your help in encouraging them to submit their totals.
To seethe results of previous compilations and to see the various categories of listswe recommend that you check out this website that Daryl Aspery keeps updated:
If youhave not submitted before or have a new county or location, please send thewhole list. For the experienced, you may send just the updates since your lastparticipation
Feel freeto contact me with any questions you have. Please forward to any other local Michigan birding emaillists you may be part of and please let me know if you notice any mistakes.
1833 Symes St
Ferndale, MI 48220