Hoary Redpolls still present Friday, March 13, Ionia county

Kevin Thomas brambling at juno.com
Fri Mar 13 18:08:28 EDT 2009

This morning I had 2 Hoary Redpolls at the feeders again with the 150 or
so Common Redpolls.  I had the birds at 8:30 am.  I had to leave for work
after that so I don't know how long they stuck around today.  People are
welcome to stop by and look for them.  Feel free to park in the drive.
Best place to look is from the yard on the north side of the house.  I am
off this weekend so I will be checking for the Hoary's both Saturday and
Sunday.  Best time is still before noon.  The house is located on
Sunfield Rd.  between Reeder and Tuttle Rd.  It is the only place between
Reeder and Tuttle Rd on the west side of the road.  If anyone it
interested in working on their county list or would like more info on the
redpolls fell free to e-mail me or give me a call.

Kevin Thomas
brambling at juno.com
517-290-3298
Ionia