[Mich-listers] 6-8-09 , Rock Wren, St Clair Co. - NO

jbuecking at juno.com jbuecking at juno.com
Mon Jun 8 14:13:52 EDT 2009

I spent from 7:30 to 9:15AM today at the M-136 bridge at the Black River and did not see the Rock Wren. I spent most of my time searching the rocks at the north-east side of the bridge, but also checked the other three corners without success. Light rain turned heavy shortly before I left and I walked underneath the bridge hoping it may have been taking cover. No luck.

Good birding,

Jeff Buecking

Fix your credit report today. Click here for fast and effective programs.