[Mich-listers] FW: W Kingbird +, G. Marais

James Lesser lesser at jameslesser.com
Tue Jun 2 17:43:32 EDT 2009

To All,

This is forwarded from UP Birdnet.

Jim

___________________

Jim Lesser     248/626-2636

West Bloomfield, Michigan

lesser at jameslesser.com
______________________

From: scott hickman [mailto:suboscine at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 4:43 PM
To: up birdnet
Subject: W Kingbird +, G. Marais

Mark Hubinger called and asked me to post that he, Joanie, and Jerry Ziarno
observed the Grand Marais Western Kingbird today.  It was again in Rose Hill
Cemetery on the east side of town.  They also encountered a Northern
Mockingbird near the beachfront viewing platform that is about 1/2 mile west
of the main breakwall.  They were also able to photograph two Baird's
Sandpipers along the river at the north end of Cemetery Lane.

Given the "spring" weather we've been having, I should not have been
surprised to see two Long-tailed Ducks near the fisherman's pier just east
of the paper mill in Munising this afternoon.  Scott

  _____

Windows LiveT SkyDriveT: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your
BlackBerry or iPhone.
<http://windowslive.com/online/skydrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_SD_25GB_062009>