[Mich-listers] Fish Crow 5/31

Warren Whaley wrwhaley at charter.net
Tue Jun 2 08:55:11 EDT 2009

Searched for the Fish Crow Sunday morning with Scott Jennex and friends.  After
we heard good vocalizations I moved in for a closer look as it was perched in
tall trees between the SW corner of the landfill and the creek.  There may have
been two crows involved in the vocalizations.  I took several photos of crows
leaving the trees where the FICR was calling.  One photo is attached (URL) and the bird is carrying a twig.  If it is the Fish Crow could it be nesting?
Any comments?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3374/3588329847_12c9371afd_b.jpg

--
Warren Whaley