Mich-listers Fish Crow 5/31

Warren Whaley wrwhaley at charter.net
Mon Jun 1 00:17:00 EDT 2009

Searched for the Fish Crow Sunday morning with Scott Jennex and friends.  After
we heard good vocalizations I moved in for a closer look as it was perched in
tall trees between the SW corner of the landfill and the creek.  There may have
been two crows involved in the vocalizations.  I took several photos of crows
leaving the trees where the FICR was calling.  One photo is attached and the
bird is carrying a twig.  If it is the Fish Crow could it be nesting?
Any comments?

--
Warren Whaley
Galesburg, MI 49053