Bohemian - Yes - 1/26

Allen T. Chartier amazilia1 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 26 12:46:52 EST 2008

Thierry,

I'm glad to see the Bohemian Waxwing is still hanging around. Your report of Snow Goose is the first one on Belle Isle this fall/winter that I know of. They don't usually hang out at the Yacht Club. There are a couple of "bossy" feral white geese on the island. Could it have been one of them? Did you see the black primaries?

Allen Chartier
amazilia1 at comcast.net