Announcement: new listserv for Wind Turbines

byronkbutler_06 at byronkbutler_06 at
Fri Jan 25 12:24:02 EST 2008

Stan Moore has created a new listserv to discuss wind turbines and wildlife. Since this popular subject is verboten on these listservs I have posted the full text to Stan's announcement on the Indiana Birding Forum, under Off-topic, as a new subject: Wind Turbines and Wildlife.

To go directly to the new website:

"For this reason, I am starting a new listserver called WindTurbinesWildlife at  Anyone can visit the home page at:   "

The Indiana Birding Forum is located at:

Byron K. Butler
Chesterton, Porter Co.