Fw: Lark Bunting at Seney June 22

Allen Chartier amazilia1 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 24 21:04:31 EDT 2006

Birders,

This is a second-hand report that I've been awaiting further details on
(exact location in particular), but perhaps there's enough info here to find
the bird?

Allen Chartier
amazilia1 at comcast.net
1442 West River Park Drive
Inkster, MI  48141
Website: http://www.amazilia.net
Michigan HummerNet: http://www.amazilia.net/MIHummerNet
Every day, the hummingbird eats its own weight in food.
You may wonder how it weighs the food. It doesn't.
It just eats another hummingbird.
---Steven Wright