Laughing Gull, Whimbrel at Pte Mouillee, June 22

cccta@aol.com cccta at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 10:06:42 EDT 2005

Listers,

I went to Pte Mouillee early this morning (5:30 - 7) and was able to relocate both the adult Laughing Gull and the 2 Whimbrels that Kevin had yesterday. They were with a couple hundred gulls and a few terns at the east end of cell 3. Nice morning for a symphony of both Bitterns, Marsh Wrens, Coots and Moorhens. Was not aware of the Yellow-headed Blackbirds so I did not try for them.

Good Birding,

Scott Jennex
Ferndale