Ash-throated Flycatcher, WPBO

Scott Terry scott__terry at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 22:15:04 EDT 2004

Greetings,

I just got off the phone with Adam Byrne and he informed me that this
morning Chris Neri found an Ash-throated Flycatcher.  The bird was observed
for awhile around 9:00 am, and then was not seen again until around 6:00pm.
The second time the bird was seen it was a short distance south of the point
on Whitefish Point rd.

Apparently the bird was never overly cooperative.  It stayed low in the
shrubs almost the entire time.  Anyone who goes for this bird, good luck!

Scott Terry