Sabine's, L Black-Backed Gulls @ Muskegon Wastewater, 9-16-04

Dave Slager dls3 at calvin.edu
Thu Sep 16 20:01:48 EDT 2004

Birders,

I was at the Muskegon Wastewater ponds at 5:30pm where I had the adult
Lesser Black-backed but not the Sabine's at the same location Caleb
reported.  At 6:20pm I relocated the juvenile Sabine's Gull in the west
pond a couple hundred yards off the middle of the center dike.  Jeff
Johnson later appeared on the scene and he was still watching the bird
when I left at 7:00pm.  Good luck,

Dave Slager
Grand Rapids, MI