King Eider, Sabine's Gull, Black-legged Kittiwake, St Clair Co., November 24th

Brad Murphy bmurphy22 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 15:21:45 EST 2004

Greetings,

This morning I birded Point Edward in Ontario. The winds were great but the
weather was awful. I was able to locate only the female King Eider. She
continued the standard practice of drifting into the river and then flying
out back into the lake. Also this morning I had a juvenile Sabine's Gull and
Black-legged Kittiwake. At one point I had both the eider and kittiwake in
the scope at the same time. All birds were seen in Michigan and Ontario
waters. I did not look for the Harlequin Ducks as I was hoping to beat the
snow.

Good Birding,
Brad Murphy