LBB Gull & Northern Goshawk - Bay County - 11/23/04

Acanum at cs.com Acanum at cs.com
Tue Nov 23 16:33:37 EST 2004

Hello Listers,

This morning at about 11:30 I located a Lesser Black-backed Gull at Bay
County Recreation Area, on a sand spit just off the beach. If you park near the
beach house, head down a short trail through the tall reeds until you hit the
beach. It seemed to be hanging for a while and was quite close to shore.

I also spotted a Northern Goshawk at Nayanquing Point Wildlife Area, at the
end of Kitchen Road in northern Bay County. It was perching in trees just north
of the observation tower at about 2:00pm.

Good birding,

acanum at cs.com
Kyle Bagnall