Muskegon Sabine Photos Website Correction

Ric Pedler rpedler at tm.net
Thu Nov 18 06:40:40 EST 2004

Mich-Listers,

Regarding the photos of the Sabine's gull at Muskegon, Caleb Putnam
posted the website with the word "members" where "users" should be.  The
correct URL for the Muskegon County Nature Club website is <users.tm.net>.

Before rushing to the site be aware that only one of the three pictures
from yesterday is actually of the Sabine's gull; the other two are Caleb
and me mugging for the camera with the gull in the background.  That was
Caleb's idea though I'll admit it's kinda cool being photographed with a
Sabine's gull.  :-)

- Ric

--
- - - - - - - - - - - \/ - - KEEP LOOKING UP! - - - - \/ - -
Ric Pedler
rpedler at tm.net