Update: King Eiders at Port Huron, St. Clair Co., 14 November 2004

Russell Emmons birdeland at pasty.net
Sun Nov 14 22:18:08 EST 2004

Further update on King Eiders, Port Huron.  Sunday Nov. 14, 2004.  Approx
4: to 4:30 PM  My wife Syl and I saw  2 male and 2 female King Eider out by
the orange buoy off Lakeside Park concuring what others have seen.  Not as
good a view with 30X as I would have liked, plus they were continuously
diving, but nevertheless! There were many other groups of ducks WAY over on
the Canadian side which may or may not have been more Eiders but way too far
away for me!

  Russ Emmons birdeland at pasty.net