Update: King Eiders at Port Huron, St. Clair Co., 14 November 2004

Darrin OBrien dsob1967 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 14 17:40:49 EST 2004

Cathy Carroll, Julie Craves and I saw the 3 KING EIDERS with ease today,
Sunday, Nov 14, at approx 3:30pm.  The water was fairly calm with good
lighting. The eiders would drift to the entry of the river then fly back to
the lake in front of the buoys and flow back down again.

Also present were Red-necked Grebes, Long-tailed Ducks, and other divers.

 --
Darrin O'Brien <dsob1967 at earthlink.net>