Update: King Eiders at Port Huron, St. Clair Co., 12 November 2004

Steve Olesen skolesen at wideopenwest.com
Sat Nov 13 15:18:31 EST 2004

The Eiders were still present about 1:00 pm today.

There appeared to be one young male by itself, and two females together.

We watched for about 1.5 hours before seeing them, so be patient.

Jan and Steve Olesen
Southeast Michigan (Rochester Hills)  Lat.42.700  Long.-83.165 Alt.268M
skolesen at wideopenwest.com
Work (248) 874-2932