13th Michigan bird list compilation

Dmcwhir513 at aol.com Dmcwhir513 at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 20:15:47 EST 2004

Listers -

Just sent Daryl Aspery the latest version of the 13th annual compilation.

It can be viewed at: http://www.geocities.com/daspery/mich/listers.html

I would like to close the 13th compilation as of 15 MAR 04 and get the final
version posted in the next day or two after that.  Updates and changes
received after the 15 MAR 04 will be applied to next year's compilation.

There will probably be more county "check-lists" added to the site through
the year; several are being compiled as this goes out.

If you know anyone (especially observers who have participated before) who
might want a hardcopy because they are not online yet, please let me know.

Thanks to all - have a good year birding.    - Doug McWhirter