Correction--Michigan RBA--10 Jun 04

Jonathan Wuepper wuepperj at
Thu Jun 10 10:25:05 EDT 2004

An error in the Michigan RBA--10 June 2004 had been brought to my attention.
The LAZULI BUNTING*, reported from LEELANAU COUNTY, was NOT reported from
the house where it was originally observed, but in fact down the street from
the point of of original observation.

SUGGESTION to those who are thinking of traveling to LEELANAU COUNTY to see
this bird: wait for any additional reports and confirmation before traveling
any great distance.

My apolgies for the error. Good birding,

Jon Wuepper
Michigan RBA

Getting married? Find great tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life