WE Vireo location correction

Daryl Aspery gr8gray at wowway.com
Sat Jun 5 20:20:28 EDT 2004

I think the address on the mailbox is 43591 not 43951 either way it's the second mailbox west of Arkrona.

This morning at 8:00 I located a WE Vireo on Arkona rd. It was about 100yds west of Martinsville rd . Just past the house.  There is a large fenced in property at 43951 Arkrona. It was next to the road where there is a fire hydrant. 50 feet past the mailbox .It was very vocal and active. Along with this was a Black billed Cuckoo hanging around.