Rough Legged Hawk 2/9 Liv. Co.

Lipski, Craig lipskic at HowellSchools.com
Mon Feb 9 12:53:19 EST 2004

***********************
This message has been scanned for viruses by the InterScan Messaging Security Suite.

-HPS Technology

Today ~12:00 noon and again ~12:25 I observed a dark morph Rough Legged Hawk
hunting the fields southwest of Howell exit 133 of I-96 in Livingston
County.

LEGAL NOTICE:
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action
in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.