Rough Legged Hawk 2/9 Liv. Co.

Lipski, Craig lipskic at
Mon Feb 9 12:53:19 EST 2004

This message has been scanned for viruses by the InterScan Messaging Security Suite.

-HPS Technology

Today ~12:00 noon and again ~12:25 I observed a dark morph Rough Legged Hawk
hunting the fields southwest of Howell exit 133 of I-96 in Livingston

the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action
in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.