Great Gray Owl Reported--Chippewa--12/1

Jonathan Wuepper wuepperj at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 12:37:52 EST 2004

Hello,

I found the following information last evening on the RBA voicemail:

Todd Pepper (of Leamington, Ontario, Canada) was on Neebish Island, CHIPPEWA
COUNTY on 1 December, and found 1 GREAT GRAY OWL near "the curve in the
road" near intersection of 17 and 1/2 Mile Road, and Comings Road. Seen at
approximately 9am and again at 11am.

In BERRIEN COUNTY on December 1st, Dave Vinnedge and I located a BLACK
SCOTER, off Pier Road at Lakeside, among a raft of COMMON GOLDENEYE. We
found an adult LESSER BLACkBACKED GULL at Weko Beach in Bridgman.

Jon Wuepper