AR-News: (US) Job opportunity - Ringling

Bob Chorush bob at wolfenet.com
Tue Jun 22 13:48:42 EDT 2004

ANIMAL HANDLER
Date: Jun 16, 2004
If working with animals and travelling appeal to you, we have a great
opportunity. Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, a Feld Entertainment
production, has immediate openings for experienced Animal Handlers who
aren't afraid to work hard caring for our stable of domestic and exotic
animals. This position requires 100% travel throughout North America.
Responsibilities include total animal care such as grooming, feeding,
cleaning and exercising animals. You must have a desire to work with large
domestic and exotic animals. You must be able to work flexible hours. Must
be able to lift/move up to 75 lbs. 1 - 3 months experience working with or
around large animals is strongly preferred. We offer a competitive salary
and benefits including housing, free show tickets and more. Interested
persons should send a resume to: Feld Entertainment Attention: Human
Resources 1313 17th Street East Palmetto, FL 34221 Fax: 800-637-8914 Email:
hshugerman at feldinc.com EEO & Drug-Free Workplace