AR-News: Humane Education On Network TV

Humane Education Clubs heccares at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 12:46:42 EDT 2004

A CALL TO ARMS!!!!  This is very hot.  I need everyone EVERYONE all of
you to write to CBS sunday morning TV show and explain in your own
words why humane education is so important and what it actually is.
Most people do not know. Tell them how it could help.

I've never been so pushy as I am on this one.!!!!!!! "CND Sunday
Morning" <Sundays at cbsnews.com>

While you are at it,  send a duplicate to johnstossel at abcnews.com If
anyone has other national contacts please provide emails.

PASS THIS ALONG TO OTHER GROUPS!!!

You know my feelings on dragging the large national groups into this.

They will take all the credit AND OUR MONEY while we do all the work.

THIS IS OUR TIME TO SHINE.

----- Original Message ----- From: CND Sunday Morning To: 'Randy N.
Warner' Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 9:07 AM How Does one do this?

Dear Mr. Warner

We can't thank you enough for you kind words. We work very hard here to
maintain high standards and to produce what we hope is quality
programming and it means a great deal to us when we hear from a viewer
who likes what we're doing.

In regards to your idea, the best way to present a segment idea would
be to provide as much information as possible by way of email which can
be forwarded to one of our producers.

Please don't hesitate to write to us again with further comments and
ideas,or if we can otherwise be of any more assistance to you.

Sunday Morning

-----Original Message----- From: Randy N. Warner
[mailto:21stcares at citlink.net] Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 11:04 AM To:
CND Sunday Morning Subject: How Does one do this?

Dear Sunday Morning,

After watching your show each Sunday Morning for all the years I can
remember, I must say I'm amazed that you can keep up the quality you do
for each and every braodcast.  It is excellence with no exceptions.

So, I'd like to ask you a simple question.  How does one go about
providing you with a storyline for a topic that would be interesting,
provide many solutions to a problem that touches the lives of almost
every American in one way or another?

I know you have a large list of such ideas for stories and that the
ones you will choose, will be a part of my Sunday Mornings in the
future and I can hardly wait to see them.  I have an idea that, if
presented from a view that has not been done so far, would literally be
able to change our world.  Maybe in a small way, but absolutely would
change it for the better.

Do you need a phone call?  Literature that support the idea?  Video
tapes?  A flood of emails or letters from others?

I can  provide you with any of the above with ease. I will do so in any
format to which you aspire. Can someone please furnish me with the most
likely means of assuring that this information reaches the appropriate
parties in the most effective manner.  I would appreciate a response as
soon as possible.

Thank you very much,

Sincerely,

Randy N. Warner