AR-News: NJ Black Lab Mix Missing

DTanzer16 at aol.com DTanzer16 at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 20:12:56 EDT 2004

PLEASE CROSS POST

Forwarded Message:

Subj:Ewing, NJ dog missing
Date:6/6/2004 6:34:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:veganvirago at comcast.net
To:veganvirago at comcast.net
Sent from the Internet (Details)

PLEASE CROSS POST
DO NOT REPLY TO SENDER

From: Camilo Ruan <camilo at princetonchurch.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 08:46:39 -0400
Subject: Ewing, NJ dog missing

Hello. My dog escaped from my home in Ewing NJ on Friday 6/4. He is a 5 year
old black lab-mix. He is a neutered male who weighs about 95 pounds. His
mouth is black & pink and the tip of his tongue is split. He is all black
except for a few white hairs that started showing up on his belly and under
his chin. He's a friendly dog and a very loved family pet.

His name is Everest. He was wearing a red nylon collar with a rabies tag
from Kansas
City MO and a purple tag.

Please if you have any information call
609-610-5739. Thank you. Jessica & Camilo Ruan

Thank you,
Jackie

Castle of Dreams Animal Rescue
Saving Lives....One Day at a Time