AR-News: Sky endorsing bull fighting

סמדר rumsiki at netvision.net.il
Sun Jun 6 12:26:13 EDT 2004

I spoke to Sky Television today about their promotion of bullfighting. They gave me a Spanish phone number of the channel involved - 0034 913468000. The channel is called TVEI.

I cannot afford to phone Spain at the moment, so could somebody in Spain please chase this up and find out more about the station? Web site and email addresses would be best, as then international campaigners can contact them too. And when writing to Sky they need to be told that the content of the bullfighting is not only innapropriate for a family audience, it is also illegal. TVEI should be dropped from Sky until they stop showing this barbaric abuse of animals.

Here is a link to FAACE who brought the campaign to public attention.

http://www.faace.co.uk/campaigns.htm