AR-News: (US-az)'Duck Mom' distraught over killing of 10 birds

Animalconcerns info at animalconcerns.org
Thu Mar 18 01:43:10 EST 2004

Ahwatukee Foothills resident Pil Arentz calls herself the Duck Mom. Almost
every evening, she can be seen feeding the ducks and geese that have made
their homes at the Lakes at Ahwatukee Golf Course.

On March 5, when someone ran over two geese and eight ducks with a car,
Arentz was out of town. She cried when she heard of the crime.

"It just broke my heart," Arentz said. "I didn't have a chance to feed
them in five days. I feel like it's my fault."

full story:
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/gilbert/articles/0318DUCKMOMZ12.html

Your Portal to Animal Concerns Forum (discussion board), More News
Headlines, AR-News on the Web, Events, E-Mail Lists, Jobs, and
Organizations! Try searching for the news item on Animalconcerns!
http://www.animalconcerns.org/