AR-News: (US-nm) Veggie lovers' special

Animalconcerns info at animalconcerns.org
Mon Feb 16 07:52:15 EST 2004

[from Daily Lobo]

In a promotional stunt taken to the extreme, two half-naked activists
braved the chilly weather Friday to make out on campus and prove
vegetarians are better lovers.

The event, sponsored by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals,
consisted of an air mattress placed near the SUB for the lovers.

"Of course we're cold, but we're here to prove a point," said Ravi Chand,
a U.S. Marine whose teeth chattered as he spoke.

PETA's "Live Make Out Tour," consisting of five nationwide stops
strategically placed in prominent locations in each city, was a
pre-Valentine's Day attempt to convert Americans to vegetarianism.

full story:
http://www.dailylobo.com/news/2004/02/16/News/Veggie.Lovers.Special-608262.shtml

Your Portal to Animal Concerns Forum (discussion board), More News
Headlines, AR-News on the Web, Events, E-Mail Lists, Jobs, and
Organizations! Try searching for the news item on Animalconcerns!
http://www.animalconcerns.org/