AR-News: (US-va) Trading (pet) Spaces

Animalconcerns info at
Sun Feb 8 11:03:10 EST 2004

Richmond already has a state-of-the-art facility for homeless animals, at
the Richmond SPCA's 64,000-square-foot building on Hermitage Road.

But if Cynthia I. Newbille has anything to say about it - and she does -
the city's pound will become the second modern animal shelter in the area.

"I am determined to make it a state-of-the-art public shelter, in terms of
public sector animal care and control," said Newbille, chief of staff for
City Manager Calvin D. Jamison.

"I think it's doable. It's not a pie-in-the-sky kind of thing."

full story:!news&s=1045855934842

Your Portal to Animal Concerns Forum (discussion board), More News
Headlines, AR-News on the Web, Events, E-Mail Lists, Jobs, and
Organizations! Try searching for the news item on Animalconcerns!

This mail sent through IMP: