AR-News: Surviving Nugent on VH1

Redfox2550 at aol.com Redfox2550 at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 23:46:35 EST 2004

Does anybody know anything about this show other than animals are either
killed for or during this ridiculous and vile "reality show"? I only know it has
been shown once as a pilot for VH1 and has now been picked up for a full
season. Very disturbing as we all know how Ted Nugent (famous for his up-close,
slow-motion videos of shot animals suffering and dying, among other vile things).
I would love to get some information and begin to write letters/call and
protest this complete travesty with VH1. Does anyone know anything else? Thanks.