AR-News: (US) Deer debacle ends FDLE career

Animalara2003 at Animalara2003 at
Wed Jan 7 10:01:58 EST 2004

Executive forced to resign over hunting charge
By Bill Cotterell
An executive of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement was forced to
resign after being charged with shooting a deer in his yard, the department said
A. Leon Lowry II, who was inspector general of the department, faces a
misdemeanor charge of hunting after dark. He could also be charged with making false
statements to investigators and could lose his law-enforcement license, said
FDLE Commissioner Guy Tunnell.

My choice for fashion: compassion ... They need it more than we do."
          /\  /\