AR-News: (US) Deer debacle ends FDLE career

Animalara2003 at aol.com Animalara2003 at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 10:01:58 EST 2004

Executive forced to resign over hunting charge
By Bill Cotterell
DEMOCRAT POLITICAL EDITOR
An executive of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement was forced to
resign after being charged with shooting a deer in his yard, the department said
Tuesday.
A. Leon Lowry II, who was inspector general of the department, faces a
misdemeanor charge of hunting after dark. He could also be charged with making false
statements to investigators and could lose his law-enforcement license, said
FDLE Commissioner Guy Tunnell.

full story:
http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/democrat/7648977.htm

My choice for fashion: compassion ... They need it more than we do."
          /\  /\