AR-News: (Australia) New political party formed

Animalara2003 at aol.com Animalara2003 at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 00:22:30 EST 2004

With the live export trade in the headlines, a group of animal rights
activists have launched a new political party with the issue as its major platform.

The Ban Live Exports Party, formed from sections of the animal rights
movement, will contest eight of the nation's most marginal seats.

One of the candidates is Mark Pearson, the Executive Director of Animal
Liberation, who's confident of gaining widespread support.

full story:
http://www.abc.net.au/rural/news/stories/s1021663.htm
My choice for fashion: compassion ... They need it more than we do."
          /\  /\