AR-News: (US TX) Texas fishing holes get trout

Animalara2003 at aol.com Animalara2003 at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 20:29:20 EST 2004

1/3/2004 12:00 PM
By: Staff and wire reports

Zachary Anderson has fished all his life. His favorite equipment?
"A Sponge Bob fishing pole and I've got an orange bright worm, those work the
best," the three year old said.

This year, the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department will put 275,000 trout
into Texas waterways. At recent stockings in Blanco State Park and at Canyon Dam,
near New Braunfels, anglers got the chance to bring home up to 5 fish each.
"When you show up somewhere like this, you know people have read it in the
paper, they know that we're doing our job. They actually see us do our job and
that's one of the fulfillments," said Nathan Pence of TPWD.

full story:

http://www.news8austin.com/content/headlines/?ArID=93874&SecID=2

My choice for fashion: compassion ... They need it more than we do."
          /\  /\