AR-News: (UK) What's up, dog?

Animalara2003 at aol.com Animalara2003 at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 20:25:57 EST 2004

(Filed: 04/01/2004)

Oh Florence, Florence. How could it come to this? You come from such a good
family, renowned for its stability and mild manners. Your great grandfather was
none other than Ghabar Flagship himself, progenitor of a line respected
throughout the canine world for its excellent temperament. You were supposedly
named after Florence Nightingale, the Lady of the Lamp, famed for her compassion
in the Crimean War.
How could you, such a respectable bull terrrier, become embroiled in this
scandalous talk, in those awful headlines: "Bloodbath at Sandringham", "berserk
pooch", "killer dog" . . . "a lot of blood"?

full story:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/01/04/ndog104.xml&sS
heet=/news/2004/01/04/ixnewstop.html

My choice for fashion: compassion ... They need it more than we do."
          /\  /\