AR-News: (US FL) Dog attacks 4-year-old

Animalara2003 at aol.com Animalara2003 at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 15:41:35 EST 2004

A 4-year-old girl was recovering Friday from facial injuries she suffered
when a cocker spaniel attacked her in Crescent City on Wednesday, Putnam County
sheriff's officials said.
Annabel Stafford was taken to Florida Hospital in DeLand, then to Shands at
UF after the 10:44 a.m. attack, said sheriff's Capt. Rick Ryan.
Carrie Coulter, 21, of 229 Bass Trail, Crescent City, was baby-sitting
Annabel, Ryan said. Coulter owns a 1 1/2-year-old cocker spaniel, and Annabel was
playing with the dog, named "Bailey," according to a sheriff's office report.

full story:

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/pages/01032004/4.html

My choice for fashion: compassion ... They need it more than we do."
          /\  /\