AR-News: (US-co) Residents uncertain of Mad Cow's fallout

Animalconcerns info at animalconcerns.org
Fri Jan 2 21:51:29 EST 2004

Fear of Mad Cow disease across the U.S. has some Fremont County cattle
ranchers concerned.

Bob and Helen Shoemaker, lifelong farmers and ranchers, hope it won't last
long.

"We're hoping it will get over soon before we have to sell (our cattle),"
Helen said.

The diagnosis of mad cow disease in rural Washington state last week sent
cattle prices skidding. The Bush administration then banned the use of
sick or crippled cattle in human food.

full story:
http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/Local/Residents%20uncertain%20of%20Mad%20Cow's%20fallout%201-02-04.htm

Your Portal to Animal Concerns Forum (discussion board), More News
Headlines, AR-News on the Web, Events, E-Mail Lists, Jobs, and
Organizations! Try searching for the news item on Animalconcerns!
http://www.animalconcerns.org/