AR-News: (US NY) The power of the pressAdopting a dog

Animalara2003 at Animalara2003 at
Thu Jan 1 11:03:21 EST 2004

A story this fall outlined the plight of Sam, the three-legged dog with
heartworms who was hit by a car, then lost his owner, Sharon Jock, when she was
shot to death. Her boyfriend has been charged in her slaying.
Nancy Tucci, a Salina woman with a five-level home, a heated indoor lap pool
and a family history of nursing injured animals back to health, read the
article in the newspaper and immediately decided to adopt him.

My choice for fashion: compassion ... They need it more than we do."
          /\  /\