AR-News: (US PA) The STATE of the SPECIES

Animalara2003 at aol.com Animalara2003 at aol.com
Mon Dec 29 07:13:35 EST 2003

Despite a mixed scorecard, environmentalists say the Endangered Species Act
has been invaluable, not only as the bulwark of protections for the nation's
most vulnerable biological heritage but also as the educational tool that has
altered the American mindset about the importance of a diverse biota and the
critical habitats needed to support the most fragile of species.

full story:
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/03363/255819.stm

My choice for fashion: compassion ... They need it more than we do."
          /\  /\