AR-News: (US IL) Who’s cruel?

Animalara2003 at aol.com Animalara2003 at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 22:54:12 EST 2003

Hey trappers, you guys must be doing good. The animal-rights wackos who make
up the group PETA are planning protests at 20 theaters across the country.
They are handing out anti-fur fliers to young’ns outside of performances of “The
Nutcracker” titled “Your mommy kills animals.” It is the usual anti-fur
drivel, with graphic photos misrepresenting the fur industry, and even includes a
comic-book style leaflet showing a woman stabbing a rabbit with a knife. The
caption reads: “Ask your mommy how many animals she killed to make her fur coat.
”

full story:

http://www.times-press.com/newsmain.php?storyid=7377

My choice for fashion is compassion ... They need it more than we do."