AR-News: (US SC) Simple Savings: veterinarian savings

Animalara2003 at Animalara2003 at
Fri Dec 26 22:51:18 EST 2003

Kathy Welsher is no stranger to the high cost of veterinary care, thanks to
Bear, Sinbad and Thunder, "Especially Thunder, with his allergies and just
general checkups, he gets kind of costly."
Consumer Reports says the average vet bill has increased 100 percent in the
last decade, and owners like Kathy are willing to pay, "He's my baby, so
anything it takes to keep him healthy."
There are some simple ways to save on veterinary care.

My choice for fashion is compassion ... They need it more than we do."