AR-News: (MT) Guest Opinion: EPA slow despite mercury problem

Animalara2003 at aol.com Animalara2003 at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 03:04:46 EST 2003

By VERNE LEHMBERG
and DAVID PONDER
The beautiful lakes, streams and rivers of Montana provide us with incredible
recreational opportunities, including some of the world's best fly-fishing.
Sadly, the fish we catch may be unhealthy to eat, especially for our children,
because Montana's blue ribbon trout steams and glacial-fed lakes are
threatened by mercury contamination.

full story:
http://www.billingsgazette.com/index.php?id=1&display=rednews/2003/12/20/build
/opinion/30-guest-lehmbergponder.inc

My choice for fashion is compassion ... They need it more than we do."