AR-News: (WA)

Animalara2003 at aol.com Animalara2003 at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 23:12:35 EST 2003

December 18, 2003

SEATTLE - Well, those putzes at PETA are at it again.
This time, the animal rights fanatics will be handing out fliers to kids that
say, "Your Mommy Kills Animals."
On the flier's cover is a graphic, color

By Ken Schram
SEATTLE - Well, those putzes at PETA are at it again.
This time, the animal rights fanatics will be handing out fliers to kids that
say, "Your Mommy Kills Animals."
On the flier's cover is a graphic, color sketch of a woman plunging a bloody
knife into a horrified rabbit.
Inside, PETA tells children to keep their doggie or kitty friends away from
Mommy because "...she's a killer."

full story:
http://www.komotv.com/stories/28882.htm

My choice for fashion is compassion ... They need it more than we do."