AR-News: (US) SPCA filters through adoption applications

Animalara2003 at aol.com Animalara2003 at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 22:34:14 EST 2003

12/18/2003 8:02 PM
By: News 10 Now Staff

People hoping to adopt one of the puppies seized from the Cicero Kennels have
about a one in twenty chance of bringing one home.
Over one thousand applications were turned in to the Central New York SPCA
and it could take another two weeks before all the puppies are assigned homes.

Many people stood in line for hours hoping to bring home one of the
eighty-three dogs.

full story:
http://news10now.com/content/all_news/?ArID=4312&SecID=83

My choice for fashion is compassion ... They need it more than we do."