AR-News: Swedish Artists Kills Animals for Photos- Please Protest

AnniePotatoes anniepotatoes at msn.com
Wed Dec 10 10:58:37 EST 2003

Nathalia Edenmont is a artist and she putting to death, killing cats, rabbits and mouse 15 minute before she take a photograph...

Just now have she a expose on Galleri Wetterling  in stockholm. I´have protest to ministry in Sweden..but I hope every one of you writte a letter to
registrator at agriculture.ministry.seand  send protest to Gallery when thisphotograph shows pictureshttp://www.wetterlinggallery.com/ and protest to  swedish embassy from your countries! see article in news Expressen here http://www.expressen.se/expressen/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=10&a=78655

My best regards!
Marita carlsson in Stockholm/ sweden
http://www.hundochkatt.com
Please everyone write to the Chisenhale gallery to express your views about them exhibiting this psycho's 'art' of dead animals!
 http://www.chisenhale.org.uk/html/imagepages/edenmont.jpg.html#

their e-mail is: mail at chisenhale.org.uk

there are more galleries out there exhibiting this psychos death pieces!
 http://www.chisenhale.org.uk/html/imagepages/edenmont.jpg.html#

>>>Hello. This is veganswines.de from Germany.
Europe has a large problem with speciesist
artists. If the European AR community will get
the international AR voices to help, we should be
hopefully able to bring about some change with
this horrendous problem.

Probably everybody of you might have heard of the
so called "artist" Nitsch, who makes rituals and
orgies of slaughering nonhuman animals, etc.
Nitsch has a lot of students who follow his
example. And there are many, unfortunately really
many artists who took up to do the same.

Below is yet another example of the speciesist
arts business, that slaughters animals. Please
make this PROBLEM known to the people and press.

It seems we over here in Europe are not loud
enough to stir the press (who acts too often
pro-speciesist, regarding arts exhibitions that
involve animal abuse).

Speciesist Artist in Sweden Kills Animals URGENT:
The "artist" who's name is Nathalia Edenmont, who
is described below, kills animals. See also on:
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,398570,00.html
or highlighted
http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:jSU8-NlPsM0J:www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,398570,00.html+Nathalia+Edenmont+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD. FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ANIMAL LOVERS.
ASK PEOPLE TO WRITE COMPLAINTS. POST ON WEBSITES.