AR-News: (OR) Hunting raffle tickets on sale

Animalara2003 at aol.com Animalara2003 at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 04:32:37 EST 2003

Associated Press file

Two Columbia white-tailed deer bucks feed at the edge of a wooded area.
Tickets for the state’s annual Access & Habitat Deer and Elk Raffle hunts are now
on sale.

The deadline to buy tickets for a shot at greater hunting access is in May.

HENRY MILLER
Statesman Journal
December 6, 2003

Fishing license and tags are not the only thing that are on sale for 2004.

Tickets for the state’s annual Access & Habitat Deer and Elk Raffle hunts
also are available.

The 2004 Oregon Sport Fishing and 2004 Oregon Big Game Regulations are
scheduled to be at license agents by Dec. 15.

full story:

http://news.statesmanjournal.com/article.cfm?i=71877

"Until we have the courage to recognize cruelty for what it is, whether its
victim is human or animal, we cannot expect things to be much better in this
world, we cannot have peace among men whose hearts delight in killing any living
creature.  By every act that glorifies or even tolerates such moronic delight
in killing we set back the progress of humanity." Rachel Carson