AR-News: CA - Mr. Canada, naturally

Orville A Knudsen oak at
Mon Nov 10 12:34:43 EST 2003

Mr. Canada, naturally
Wade McNutt, a national champion, says a healthy lifestyle is the only way
to go

Spend five minutes speaking with Wade McNutt and any and all preconceived
notions about bodybuilders being self-indulgent, self-centred and
self-absorbed are quickly dispelled.

Having practiced Kriya Yoga for the past three years, McNutt says he's
never been happier, healthier or a better person every day.

"You start to see the universe working with and for me not against,"
states McNutt, who became a vegetarian two years ago after reading the
book The Holy Science, by Swami Sri Yukteswar. "I was my own worst enemy.
I didn't know how to read the signs. I was attached to people, places,
things and ideals that were really only holding me back. I guess I had to
get to the point of having nothing before I could realize what was