AR-News: (US) PETA responds to Holocaust exhibit coverage

Animalconcerns info at animalconcerns.org
Wed Oct 22 08:25:03 EDT 2003

[letter from Cornell Daily Sun]

What a shame that there is no let up in the denunciation of People for the
Ethical Treatment of Animals' "Holocaust on Your Plate" exhibit, which
shows the victimization and suffering of animals used for meat as a modern
day holocaust. Enough, already.
His grandson, Stephen Dujack, has written a wonderful article (see it on
Masskilling.com) in which he says, "My grandfather Isaac was a principled
vegetarian. Based on his personal experiences, he was one of the first to
equate the wholesale slaughter of humans to that which we perpetrate
against animals every day in slaughterhouses. He attributed to a character
in one of his stories something he believed himself: 'In relation to
[animals], all people are Nazis; for [them] it is an eternal Treblinka.'"
Jews and non-Jews at PETA are daring to tell the truth. Those who wish to
silence them and let the horrors continue are using the same arguments
used by the Nazis to silence their critics and get on comfortably with
their nasty business.

-- Ingrid E. Newkirk, president
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)

full story:
http://cornelldailysun.com/articles/9631/