AR-News: (LA) Banfield to open pet hospital

WeArPetitions at aol.com WeArPetitions at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 10:24:07 EDT 2003

http://www.theadvertiser.com/bottomlines/html/1564DC8C-7CAE-401A-9EC0-59C6031C
BB4A.shtml

October 7, 2003

LAFAYETTE — Officials with Banfield, The Pet Hospital, announced Monday plans
to open a full-serve pet hospital on Oct. 25 in the PetSmart store at 5700
Johnston St.

Simon Broad, vice president of charter operations, said the new hospital will
feature such services are preventive care, surgical treatment and education
about pets.

A ribbon-cutting ceremony is planned for 11 a.m. Oct. 25. Broad said that
staff members will give tours and be on hand to answer any questions about the
service that the Pet Hospital will provide.

“I’m proud the announce the opening of Banfield, The Pet Hospital in
Lafayette,” Broad said. “We welcome our new doctors, health care professionals and
the community of Lafayette to the Banfield family.”

©The Lafayette Daily Advertiser
October 7, 2003